TrueStudio 9.3.0 - Debug / Release - header files

Discuss how to use the features of Atollic TrueSTUDIO, including the editor, assembler, C/C++ compiler, linker, debugger, static code analysis and team collaboration tools.

Moderators: Markus Girdland, Mattias Norlander

JackBerkhout

TrueStudio 9.3.0 - Debug / Release - header files

Postby JackBerkhout » Wed May 08, 2019 7:17 am

I just discovered that when I switch the project from "Debug to "Release" with the button "Manage build configuration for project",
the compilation fails, as the header files can no longer be located.
In the project Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> C Compiler -> DIrectories, they are listed fine.
What could be the problem?

yaroslav1

Re: TrueStudio 9.3.0 - Debug / Release - header files

Postby yaroslav1 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:11 pm

I have a similar problem. There are two projects: stm32f103 and stm32f373 both with the USB library. The first is going fine, but the second is not. Does not see the header files and source too. The first one (103) was created in ATS 9.1.0, the second (373) in 9.3.0.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by yaroslav1 on Sat May 11, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

yaroslav1

Postby yaroslav1 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:18 pm

first one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

alister

Postby alister » Mon May 13, 2019 1:34 am

> In the project Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Settings -> C Compiler -> DIrectories, they are listed fine.

At this screen you'll notice the configured include paths apply the configuration selected at the top, which defaults the current build configuration.
To apply your changes to all your configurations, you have to select "[ All configurations ]".

Return to “Atollic TrueSTUDIO tool discussions”