TrueSTUDIO was unable to contact the example project site

Discussions concerning TrueSTUDIO for STM32 9.0.0 and later versions.

Moderators: Markus Girdland, Mattias Norlander

TechFor

TrueSTUDIO was unable to contact the example project site

Postby TechFor » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:32 pm

Hello,
I just installed "Atollic TrueSTUDIO" and tried to update the system with "Help -> check for updates" but the system fails to perform the operation (as in the attached img1.png figure).
Moreover, if from the "information center" panel I try to download a project with the "download project from TrueSTORE" command, the system does not respond (as shown in the attached image img.png).
Surely it is a stupid problem, but that occurs on installation with windows xp and also with wndows 7.
My first contact with this system was not very happy .....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Markus Girdland

Re: TrueSTUDIO was unable to contact the example project site

Postby Markus Girdland » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:26 am

Hello there,

The "Help -> Check for updates" is not a TrueSTUDIO feature and won't check for updates of the software. It's a default Eclipse function that searches for third party plugins and their updates.

In regards to the TrueSTORE that's because we migrated the download server on Friday because an electrician is doing some work at our office today. The download server seemed to be up and running (and it is for downloads through the website etc.) but there's something that went wrong with TrueSTORE apparently. We have a guy looking into it at the moment.

Edit:
Should be fixed now.

Return to “TrueSTUDIO for STM32 discussions”