As always a big thank you goes out to the community who helps us by finding and narrowing down bugs and request useful features!
- New Static Stack Analyzer visualizing stack usage per function as List and Call Graph (Pro)
- New Project Import Converter supporting conversion of System Workbench for STM32 projects (SW4STM32 AC6) to TrueSTUDIO projects [Requested by forum users]
- New automatic check for license updates when starting Atollic TrueSTUDIO, simplifying license updates
- Auto can be used to select SWV clock when using Segger J-Link [Requested by forum users]
- Fixed Copy Stack and selected items in Debug view to actually copy the content to clipboard [Reported by forum user]
Blog articles will be published on some of the new features, two articles are available already:
- The Windows version is released as stable version.
- Download here: http://atollic.com/resources/downloads-windows/
- The Linux version is in Beta state, essentially the ST-Link GDB-server is still missing.
- Download here: http://atollic.com/resources/downloads-linux/
Note: In order to download the TrueSTUDIO 7.1.0 Beta version for Linux, users must join our "Atollic beta program". More info here: http://info.atollic.com/atollic-beta-program