- Fixed headless -cleanBuild to clean the correct configuration
- Optimized incremental builder when using parallel build
- Improved BuildAnalyzer so it uses the character encoding setup for Eclipse when parsing files
- Solved debugging problem with STM32F7xx and STM32L4xx
- The Windows version is released as stable version.
- Download here: http://atollic.com/resources/downloads-windows/
- The Linux version is still in Alpha state, which means that some features are missing.
- Download here: http://atollic.com/resources/downloads-linux/
Note: In order to download the TrueSTUDIO 7.0.0 Alpha version for Linux, users must join our "Atollic beta program". More info here: http://info.atollic.com/atollic-beta-program