java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

Discuss how to use the features of Atollic TrueSTUDIO, including the editor, assembler, C/C++ compiler, linker, debugger, static code analysis and team collaboration tools.

Moderators: Markus Girdland, Mattias Norlander

Daniel

java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

Postby Daniel » Fri Dec 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Hi,

attempting my first steps with TrueSTUDIO (version 5.4.0 Lite) I’ve already encountered problems I seem unable to solve on my own. I’ve just downloaded one of the example projects provided by atollic but it constantly produces errors like:
„Could not initialize class edu.hawaii.ics.csdl.jupiter.model.review.ReviewModel“ or
„java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError“

I already tried reinstalling, didn’t help, and now I have no idea what to try next.
And another thing I was wondering is how to install CPU support packages or how to check which one is installed.
Would be great if someone could help me.

Thanks,
Daniel

Mattias Norlander

Hi Daniel, Sorry to hear about

Postby Mattias Norlander » Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi Daniel,

Sorry to hear about the problems getting started with TrueSTUDIO Lite. May I please ask you to send an e-mail to support@atollic.com describing your problem, so that they can look into this.

The easiest way of finding out whether a CPU is supported or not is to go:
File --> New --> C Project --> Give the project a name and choose "Executable > Embedded C Project" --> Next.
Now you are on the hardware configuration step in the wizard, and you can here select microcontrollers and boards from different vendors. This is probably the easiest way of looking at the latest target support.

If the MCU you are interested in is not available, then let me know which derivative you are interested in and I will find out more information from dev-team.

Kind regards,

Return to “Atollic TrueSTUDIO tool discussions”