TrueStudio does not create .elf & .hex file.

Discuss how to use the features of Atollic TrueSTUDIO, including the editor, assembler, C/C++ compiler, linker, debugger, static code analysis and team collaboration tools.

Moderators: Markus Girdland, Mattias Norlander

Gskad

TrueStudio does not create .elf & .hex file.

Postby Gskad » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:55 pm

Hi.

I started learning Stm32 and got a problem: after compiling a project, TrueStudio does not create an .elf file.
Console log:

12:26:17 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project STM32100B-EVAL_GPIO_IOToggle ****
Info: Internal Builder is used for build
arm-atollic-eabi-gcc -c ..\Libraries\STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Driver\src\stm32f10x_flash.c -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m3 -std=gnu11 -DUSE_STM32100B_EVAL -DSTM32F10X_MD_VL -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -I../src -I../Libraries/STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Driver/inc -I../Libraries/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F10x/Include -I../Libraries/CMSIS/Include -I../Utilities/STM32_EVAL/Common -I../Utilities/STM32_EVAL/STM32100B_EVAL -O0 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -g -fstack-usage -Wall -specs=nano.specs -o Libraries\STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Driver\src\stm32f10x_flash.o

12:26:21 Build Finished (took 3s.875ms)

There are no errors in the “Problems” window.
I tried several projects including downloaded from the TrueStudio repository. The result is the same. I used TrueStudio 8.0 and 9.3 with "out-of-box" settings.

What can I do?

Return to “Atollic TrueSTUDIO tool discussions”