Help. Unable to type { symbol in Attolic TrueStudio

Discuss how to use the features of Atollic TrueSTUDIO, including the editor, assembler, C/C++ compiler, linker, debugger, static code analysis and team collaboration tools.

Moderators: Markus Girdland, Mattias Norlander

Milan_Karakas

Help. Unable to type { symbol in Attolic TrueStudio

Postby Milan_Karakas » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:30 am

Hello.

This is my second attempt to download and start programming in TrueStudio, but unable to type { symbol.
I can type }, but not opposite.

Anyone, please.

Thanks,
milan
---

Milan_Karakas

Re: Help. Unable to type { symbol in Attolic TrueStudio

Postby Milan_Karakas » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:05 am

Problem solved - delete software. Too bad that this software does not works on Croatian nor any other language but US and GB layouts.
So, this means that the rest of the world outside USA, GB, Australia and maybe few other countries have joy to program in it, but the rest of the world not.

Time is to go back to working Keil environment. TrueStudio looks good, but if I can' type and edit codes...

GoodBye!
milan
---

kurta999

Postby kurta999 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 am

You need to unbind that key from Options. I was unable to type & { } with Hungarian keyboard too, because ALT + C (which is &) was binded to git commit or something else. Anyway I'm considering to switching to Visual GDB, since nowadays it's funny how ST gives a f*k for it's own IDE :) (Sorry, but it's true. It's nonsense that I'm unable to enable SWO tracing & freertos stack check automatically, etc, etc....)

Milan_Karakas

Postby Milan_Karakas » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:29 am

Thank you very much for nice answer.

Yes, that may help. But anyway, I am still working in Keil, so far it does not make any problem. There is limit of 32k code, but I am not yet able to make such long code. It was tempting to use TrueStudio because of 'free' and 'not limited' code size, but in the same time there are many other problems.

best regards,
milan
---

Return to “Atollic TrueSTUDIO tool discussions”