Creating project with new CMSIS libraries

Discuss how to use the features of Atollic TrueSTUDIO, including the editor, assembler, C/C++ compiler, linker, debugger, static code analysis and team collaboration tools.

Moderators: Markus Girdland, Mattias Norlander

torcek

Creating project with new CMSIS libraries

Postby torcek » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:01 am

Hello,

is there any way of creating new project (e.g. for STM32) that will have updated CMSIS libraries (or selected ones)? I found that my CMSIS libraries were from 2013 and had to manually update them to Jan-2018. This is because Atollic couldn't compile CMSIS Neural Network libraries with DSP functionallity (SIMD instructions) for Cortex M4 without errors. For new cmsis works fine

The best thing would be if there was a way of creating new project, that already has fresh CMSIS libraries, Include and NN folders. Is there a way of changing downloaded/linked files when creating new embedded C/C++ project?
Untitled2.png

Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Markus Girdland

Re: Creating project with new CMSIS libraries

Postby Markus Girdland » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:02 pm

If you follow the user guide from page 166 (Information center -> User guide) it shows you how to set up CMSIS.
I'm not too well versed in the area but I assume if you connect it you will get the latest and greatest?

Return to “Atollic TrueSTUDIO tool discussions”