Atollic 9 failure

Discuss how to use the features of Atollic TrueSTUDIO, including the editor, assembler, C/C++ compiler, linker, debugger, static code analysis and team collaboration tools.

Moderators: Markus Girdland, Mattias Norlander

begos

Atollic 9 failure

Postby begos » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:35 am

Hi,
I have uninstalled Atollic 5.5 and I have installed Atollic 9.0.

I have downloaded a simple example project for STM32 but when I try to build or clean rebuild project nothing happens, except that in Console I see this:

10:22:46 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project STM32F429I_Discovery_FLASH_Program ****
Info: Internal Builder is used for build
arm-atollic-eabi-gcc -c -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -mfloat-abi=softfp -mfpu=fpv4-sp-d16 -std=gnu11 -DUSE_STDPERIPH_DRIVER -DSTM32F429_439xx -DUSE_STM32F429I_DISCO -I../src -I../Libraries/CMSIS/Include -I../Libraries/Device/ST/STM32F4xx/Include -I../Libraries/STM32F4xx_StdPeriph_Driver/inc -I../Utilities/Common -I../Utilities/STM32F429I-Discovery -Os -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -g -fstack-usage -Wall -specs=nano.specs -o Libraries\STM32F4xx_StdPeriph_Driver\src\stm32f4xx_can.o ..\Libraries\STM32F4xx_StdPeriph_Driver\src\stm32f4xx_can.c

10:22:47 Build Finished (took 375ms)

I have no error message, I have already tried to fix discovery method, but without result. It seems that I try to compile only one file......
Is there any log file to detet what happens?

Thanks and best regards

begos

TechFor

Re: Atollic 9 failure

Postby TechFor » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:50 pm

hello begos, I have exactly the same problem as you.
I installed atollic 9 on 2 computers one with win7 and the other with winxp, the first one works fine but the installation on winxp does not work.
I checked all the files in the project directory of the two computers without finding any differences, except that only one file is compiled on winxp at a time (and not always the same one).
Did you solve the problem?
If you've solved, can you tell me how?

Return to “Atollic TrueSTUDIO tool discussions”